Welcome to the 1st annual "Blogs 4 boobies" blog bounce(hop)!
I have joined up with Skipping Stones Design to help raise money to fight the war against Breast Cancer. This is day 1 of a 2 day event! Be sure to come back to Skipping Stones Design blog tomorrow for more cards/projects and fun (or if you lose your way in the hop)! You are here at my blog (Belinda Chang Langner). You should have come to me from the ever so lovely Shannan's blog and you'll hop over to the lovely Brenda Weaver next!
Now onto my card:Always Here and Dandelion Dreams. I'm a sucker for a lovely butterfly image and even more when there's a fun sentiment to match. I embossed the butterfly in silver -- really gave it a lovely look. Once I cut it out, I only adhered the body down so that the wings were raised -- it's gotta be fluttering! I also tied the ribbon in the middle so that it wasn't just "straight", I wanted the ribbon to help emphasize the butterfly image and sentiment. A few gems later, and we have a fun card!
There are 3 ways that you can help and join in on the fun!
- You can help by going shopping!
For every stamp set that you purchase during Sept 15th through the 23rd SSD will donate $2 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Stamping and shopping that you can feel good about ! Skipping Stones Design is celebrating "blogs 4 boobies" with the release of two new stamp sets!!! Click here to check out SSD stamps
- You can help by biding! (see below)
EVERY Single card/project along the blogs for boobies bounce is up for auction. If you are the highest bidder September 23rd 8:00 p.m. mountain time then you WIN the card/project that you bid on.
- You can help by telling your friends
Help us spread the word about "blogs 4 boobies" - The more people that know, the more money we can raise!!!
Making a bid on projects:
- Find the comment section of the blog post that shows the "Blogs 4 boobies" card or project that you want to buy.
- Once you are in the "blogs 4 boobies" comment section fill in the dollar and cents amount of what you are willing to pay for the card/project. We recommend a starting bid of $5 or more. Remember your bid includes shipping as well as the card. 100% of the money your bid will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Next to your $ bid please type in your email address. During a silent auction bidders sign their name next to their bid. typing your email address is the electronic equivalent of signing your bid. Also it will help the blogger contact you if you are the highest bidder.
- Once you have entered your bid/comment sit back and wait. If someone out bids you then you may bid again. Bidding will continue until 8:00 p.m. Mountain time September 23rd
* Please note that the participating stampers/bloggers will re-post their Blogs 4 Boobies card/project on the 23rd of September. When the blogger re-post their project then the bidding will continue on the NEWEST post and that comment section.
The blogger/designer will declare who has won the silent auction. Skipping Stones Design will send you an invoice for your donation/bid ammount. Please pay that invoice as soon as possible, so the designer can get your card/project in the mail to you.